Author, Editor and/or Translator:

OLIVER, Rev. George

Authored:
  • An Account of the Religious Houses formerly situated on the Eastern Side of the River Witham 974 (June 27,1846)
  • A Brief History of the Witham Lodge 746 (February 12,1842)
  • The Star in the East 746 (February 12,1842)

  • Home Page | Browse Menu | Name Search | Title Search