Free-text Search Help
- The query may consist of any sequence of characters,
including spaces and punctuation, to be matched with any part of
the Athenaeum record.
- The default option is that it is case-sensitive.
- The search may be for Articles only, Reviews only, or both. The
default option is to look for both.
- By default the maximum number of retrieved Articles and / or
Reviews is 20. Change this value if your preliminary results
suggest that it may be useful!
- Matching records will be shown in full, for ease of downloading
- Two field-specific query methods are also available - see
the links in the left-hand frame of this page. The multi-field search
and Netscape4 only.